Starbucks® Holiday Blend
A holiday tradition. The soft and layered coffee blend we bring back at this special time of year.
Spicy, sweet and full of cheer.
Enjoy this with:
Homemade cookies just like Grandma used to make.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- Coffee Journey
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Fill your cup with cheer.
The holidays are full of surprises—including this reimagined Holiday Blend. Our newest creation is crafted with vibrant Latin American and smooth Indonesian coffees. The result is complex yet approachable, elegant yet versatile, hearty yet smooth. It’s a balance of herbal and sweet maple notes that pairs beautifully with everything your holiday season has in store for you.