Starbucks® Christmas Blend Blonde Roast
A new version of our Christmas Blend. Lots of sweet and spicy flavor in a lighter roast.
Soft spices with sweet, warm notes.
Enjoy this with:
Holiday brunch and a house filled with laughter.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Welcome a new tradition.
Celebrate the season on a light and cheerful note with this specially selected blend of Latin American and aged Sumatran beans. A unique, shorter roast time developed by our master roasters brings out the warm, woodsy aromas and flavors of brown sugar, sweet oranges and allspice - which lend themselves perfectly to sparkling conversation and sweet holiday treats.