Stainless Steel Tumbler with Handle - Charcoal, 16 fl oz
Replacing hubby's worn out and well-loved travel mug. Nice understated style with comfortable handle.
December 2, 2013
I've had this tumbler for about 2 months so far. Here are the reasons why I love this tumbler above all the other tumblers I own:
1. Handle. Sometimes I walk a few blocks, and to be honest, my hand starts to hurt when I have to keep my grip around something cup-width. It's nice to just hold onto the handle and not worry about it slipping out of my grip.
2. High quality steel. It's polished, hardy and wonderful. I compared it to other tumblers from other companies, and I wanted to bang my head for spending money on other tumblers that got dented so easily. I've dropped this on the ground and it's still not dented (other than the scratches).
3. Keeps my tea hot. Way too hot for way too long. I've had to dilute my hot tea with ice cubes to put it into a comfortable drinking range 3 hours later. This is a good problem! Also, keeps my cold drinks cold. I love this over all the other cold-drink tumblers.
4. Good lid. Very high quality. Not flimsy at all.
5. Leakproof (so far). Sometimes I carry way too much stuff, so I have no choice but to throw this into my workbag (has several high-end electronics) filled with tea to the top. So far, no leaking at all, which is a dream come true.
Things that I've a slight problem with, but I can live with:
1. Sometimes it's difficult to get the lid to screw back on in the ideal position. The ideal position is to screw the lid until the drink opening is pointing to me when the handle is in my right hand. I've learned it's about 1.5 turns before it settles into position, except sometimes the threads don't catch until 1/2 a turn later throwing off the drink opening. Anyway, this is probably just my Type A personality.
2. Cleaning is a little difficult. I noticed the dried tea gets stuck in between the plastic and steel gap. Water + sponge can only do so much, so I often shove a wet paper towel into the gap and press as hard as I can around. The lid can be a little difficult too, so I often use a wet paper towel and a pointed object to make the wet paper towel reach in and clean out the nooks and crannies. It gets pretty dirty even if I clean it after every drink.
November 25, 2013
Keeps it Hot
Only cup my son in law wants. Uses it every morning. He is a farmer and works all year round in early am when can be very cold. He rates this cup as tops and he has tried many. Keeps his tea hot and he loves the handle. Wish they carried this model in stores. Had to go on line but a new one is his Christmas gift every year.
November 24, 2013
Thank You Gift/Travel Tumbler
Packaging was great. On time delivery as promised. Purchased this as a thank you gift.
The recipient was always admiring my Starbucks Tumbler at work. Tumbler more beautiful in person than on web site. I was especially looking for a professional image, without much embellishment and was not disappointed.
Beverage remains hot for the duration needed. Considering purchasing a few more for me and as Christmas gifts.
November 20, 2013
Keeps coffee warm, good sturdy mug.
I don't like where the sip hole ends,too close to handle. I think it should fall in middle of mug further away from handle.
November 18, 2013