Three Region Blend
A multi-region blend of whole bean coffees with balanced notes of floral, herbs, lemon and currant.
Lush floral with herbal notes
Enjoy this with:
A luscious fruit salad and an international newspaper.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- Coffee Journey
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Coarse for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Starbucks® Three Region Blend
From the world's coffee farmers to you.
Deep, lush and lively, this coffee is only possible this time of year- the magical season when the worlds three coffee-growing regions produce coffees at their peak of flavour. These washed arabica beans arrive bursting with flavours of the three regions. And come together as one harmonious blend.