Starbucks® Holiday Blend
A festive blend of Latin American and Asia/Pacific coffees with a spicy edge and smooth, mellow depth.
Tasting Notes Sweet, spicy, herbal.
Enjoy this with: Homemade cookies just like Grandma used to make.
Fill your cup with cheer.
Add a sparkle of warmth to your holidays with Starbucks® Holiday Blend, a full-bodied blend of earthy Asia/Pacific, lively Latin American and spicy, aged Sumatran beans. Every sip offers intriguing layers of spiciness and rich, lingering flavors that have been complementing festive celbrations for more than 25 years. Available in whole bean or ground coffee.
How to Brew
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
The Starbucks Roast
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.