Starbucks® Christmas Blend Espresso Roast
The deeper, darker version of our Christmas Blend. Sweet and spicy, with the rich depth of Espresso Roast.
Tasting Notes Bold, spicy & caramelly with hints of jolly.
Enjoy this with: Holiday treats and stories told by the fire.
Join in merry celebration.
This is our festive version of classic espresso, the traditional meeting of Starbucks® Christmas Blend and Espresso Roast. We bring spicy sweet notes and caramelly rich flavors together again for the season - a sip that's sure to make voices jingle and hearts glow. Try this amazing coffee in a coffee press, as an espresso shot, or as the foundation for a special Christmas Latte or Mocha.
How to Brew
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
The Starbucks Roast
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
Did You Know?
We introduced our Christmas Blend Espresso Roast in 2010 as a special twist on a favorite holiday tradition.