Decaf House Blend
A medium-roasted decaffeinated blend of coffees with balanced flavors and a hint of nut and cocoa.
Lively & Balanced
Enjoy this with:
Banana nut bread and an afternoon break.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- A Better Cup
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Coarse for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
We’re committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest-quality arabica coffee in the world. When we buy coffee this way, it fosters a better future for farmers, and a more stable climate for the planet. It also helps create a long-term supply of the high-quality beans we’ve been carefully blending, roasting and packing fresh for more than 40 years.
- Product Details
Decaf House Blend
From our house to yours, a wonderfully balanced decaffeinated cup with notes of nut and cocoa and a touch of sweetness from the roast. It’s a hospitable blend of the finest Latin American beans that we’ve been offering to coffee lovers since the very beginning.
Available in whole bean or ground coffee.