Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum® 8 cup
The original coffee press with a new polished look. Brews up to 8 cups of rich, flavorful coffee.
- Technical Details
- How to Brew
Original coffee press design from the fifties is considered by coffee connoisseurs as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
Stainless steel frame and lid feature a durable, polished surface.
Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe holds up to 1 liter/34 fl oz.
- Dimensions: 10cm D x 17cm W x 25cm H, or 4.2"D x 6.9"W x 9.7"H
- Capacity: 1 liter, 34 fl oz
- Construction: Stainless steel and borosilicate glass
To make the finest coffee, use 1 rounded tablespoon of coarse-ground coffee for each 4-fl oz cup of coffee, and follow these simple steps:
- Add fresh, coarsely ground coffee to the pot.
- Pour in well-temperated water (not boiling) and stir.
- Wait 3 – 4 minutes.
- Stop the brewing process by gently pressing down the plunger.
- Product Details
8 cup Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum®, 1 liter/34 fl oz
This classic 8-cup coffee press is still made with the same painstaking craftsmanship as the original from the fifties, but this latest version has a new chrome-plated steel frame and lid that will last for years. It features a wide, matte-black polypropylene handle that provides a cool, comfortable grip and adds to the modern style of the design. The borosilicate glass carafe is heat-resistant, and the entire press is dishwasher safe.